Bloodlines run deep.
The Reata by Ranger fish series channels all of our angling expertise into a new breed of pontoon boat. High-capacity live wells, fiberglass consoles and ample rod storage all come standard. Same goes for the flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5 fish finder with GPS. From the powder-coated logs to the easy-to-deploy Bimini top, this goes to show that fishermen don’t retire. They graduate.
This isn't exactly our maiden voyage.
For nearly 50 years, we’ve been honored to share in the dreams of countless anglers and families. We’ve focused on delivering real quality, performance and innovation along with stronger resale value and greater peace of mind. It’s all part of an unparalleled series of ownership rewards we call the Ranger Five-Star Advantage®. Today, that legacy is alive and well. And it comes standard on each and every Reata by Ranger pontoon boat.
- Timed aerated livewells and swiveling fishing chairs
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5 fish finder with GPS
- L.E.D. navigation lights
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Kicker stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- NMMA® certified, USCG certified, ABYC® approved