When we set out to launch the all-new Reata® by Ranger® fish and cruise series, we knew we had a lot to live up to. Pontoon boats have long offered relaxation on the water. And Ranger® bass boats have built a legendary reputation for exceptional performance and unsurpassed design and craftsmanship.
So, we knew—before we even knew what we were going to call it—that any pontoon boat by Ranger had to combine versatility and performance. And we couldn’t be more proud to share the results of months of craftsmanship built on top of decades of experience. Laidback? Sure. Docile? Far from it.
Raising the standard of what comes standard.
From powder-coated logs that slice through the water to the through-bolted deck that is firmly attached to the frame of the boat, comfort and performance are inextricably connected. And that kind of thoughtful construction affords a different kind of connection as well. The kind you build with your family in new settings and unique moments, away from your daily routines and expectations.
Premium-grade materials throughout and thoughtful layout combined with amenities that you might otherwise be considered upgrades come standard with Reata®. The reason is simple. When collecting memories, you need plenty of storage. And there’s no room for regrets.
The Power of Choice™
The choice is yours. Reata® by Ranger® pontoons are available with a wide variety of outboard brands.
- Easy-to-deploy, color-keyed Bimini top with adjustable, hold-down arm, L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets and matching protective boot
- Four-step, fold-down, telescoping, stainless steel boarding ladder with grab rail
- Stowable changing enclosure with curtain in port lounge arm
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrests
- Aft L-lounge with rotomolded, drained storage
- Kicker stereo with Bluetooth® input and speakers
- Powder coated logs
- Thicker fencing material
- Luxury woven flooring